Monday, November 16, 2009

The Place Where Dreams Come True.....

Well we are back from our trip to Walt Disney World and we survived. It was a wonderful time and Hudson seemed to enjoy himself. We pretty much rode every ride and saw every show at Magic Kingdom. He really liked the rides and did great sitting through the shows. At first he didn't like the characters, but he finally warmed up to them. We also had a great time at Hollywood Studios. There was a Little Mermaid Show (that I loved) and a Playhouse Disney show (that Hudson loved). There was also a really neat Safari at Animal Kingdom that we all enjoyed. It was a wonderful trip (a big thanks to Gramdy (Gee Gee)) and I can't wait to take Hudson back in a couple of years. Here are just a few of the 600+ pictures that my mom took. Good thing she got a lot a pictures because it was hard for me to keep up with Hudson, stroller, backpack and try to snap a picture.






1 comment:

  1. Looks like an awesome time! I am so glad y'all had a blast! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete